To uninstall Mozilla Firefox from the computer, normally you can uninstall it directly with Windows Add/Remove Programs utility as the description below ( take V 3.5.3 as an example).
1. Uninstall it with windows Add/Remove Programs utility
A. Go to Start => Settings => Control Panel => Add/Remove Programs ( For windows XP)
/ Programs and Features (For Windows Vista)
B. Find Mozilla Firefox in the dropdown list and then click Remove/Uninstall to uninstall it.
C. Follow the on-screen steps when Mozilla Firefox is running the uninstall process.
(Note: Tick the tab in red circle if you want to permanently remove your bookmarks, saved passwords, cookies and customizations)
After the above uninstallation process, please go to Start => Run => type Regedit to access Registry Editor and then remove the registry entries of Mozilla Firefox within HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\.
For people who are not professional on computers, please be very careful when removing the registry information for a tiny mistake will cause a disaster to the computer. But with Perfect Uninstaller in hand, things will be different because it provides very easy ways to thoroughly uninstall Mozilla Firefox.
2. Uninstall it with Perfect Uninstaller
Method one: Uninstall Mozilla Firefox
(When Mozilla Firefox is a full version)
1) Run Perfect Uninstaller.
2) Click Mozilla Firefox in the Display Name list.
3) Click “Uninstall” button to begin the removal
4) Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the removal.
Method Two: Force Uninstall Mozilla Firefox
(When Mozilla Firefox is a corrupted version)
1) Find the folder directly in the hard drive where you locate the program you want to uninstall such as C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox.
2) Click its folder “Mozilla Firefox” and then select “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
3) Click “Next” to process the removal when Perfect Uninstaller has found all associated entries.
4) Then follow the on-screen steps to finish the uninstallation processes.
No matter you are running Window XP or Vista, with Perfect Uninstaller, you can quickly uninstall both full and corrupted version of Mozilla Firefox from your computer.