flash-player is one of the most popular tools for people’s communication. Even though flash-player is very useful, it is very difficult for you to fix flash-player errors which may occur while your Windows system is corrupted. In this case, you had better to uninstall your flash-player and reinstall it after you have fixed your Windows system well due to the errors might still be left over your flash-player folder.
Do you want to uninstall flash-player but you really don't know how you can do this? Don’t worry, just following the instructions by giving out a step-by-step flash-player removal Tips.
This way, you will be able to easily remove flash-player from your computer.
1. Remove flash-player by manual
1) Click on the "Start Menu" and find and click on "Control Panel".
2) When you are in the "Control Panel", find the "Add / Remove Programs" tab and click on it.
3) Now you'll see a huge list with programs, applications and software programs. Now you've got to find the flash-player and select it.
4) Once you've found it, hit the uninstall button and confirm that you want to uninstall the program.
5) Now the uninstall process will start. Keep in mind that this can take a little while.
This is exactly how you can uninstall the flash-player from your computer. Unfortunately, sometimes the uninstall fails, or you don't really know how to handle these steps. Therefore, it is highly recommended you to use the Perfect Uninstaller to automatically remove flash-player . What you need to do is just click some buttons of Perfect Uninstaller as the following:
2.Uninstall the flash-player by Using Perfect Uninstaller
If the uninstall has failed then you can only do one more thing. You use an uninstaller to do the job for you. This way, you will be able to basically uninstall flash-player on auto-pilot.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller.
- Select the “Force uninstall” tab on Perfect Uninstaller’s main panel.
- Click “OK” when the tip pops up.
- Find the directory directly in the hard drive where the flash-player locates. It always locate in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\
- Click “Next” and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish uninstalling flash-player .
The Perfect Uninstaller will uninstall the flash-player . Once that has been done, the Perfect Uninstaller will scan through your drivers and your registry to make sure that every single file has been removed from your computer.
Therefore, in order to uninstall flash-player from your computer you simply have to follow the 5 steps above. If these steps fail to work then the best option is to get the Perfect Uninstaller.