To uninstall ESET Smart Security 4 from the computer, the normal and direct way is to uninstall it with its own uninstaller. But after the uninstallation, it is necessary to delete some associated registry entries manually. We know that anti-virus programs always combine well with the operating system, if can’t be thoroughly uninstalled, there will be some following-up problems appearing, for example, impossible to get onto the system or difficult to reinstall the program.
But with Perfect Uninstaller in hand, there is no need to worry about such kind of problem when processing the removal. The Force Uninstall function will completely get rid of this program from the computer without nothing left down.
First, to successfully uninstall ESET Smart Security 4, it is necessary to get into windows safe mode to totally close all running programs, including the program you want to uninstall. Then you can Force Uninstall it with Perfect Uninstaller.
1) Find its folder directly in the hard drives (mostly in C drive).
2) Click the folder and then select “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
3) Click Next and then follow the on-screen steps to finish the uninstallation processes.
1) Run Perfect Uninstaller
2) Click “Force Uninstall” on its main interface.
3) Click “OK” to skip the pop-up: First please try the “Uninstall” function!
4) Navigate the path of ESET Smart Security 4 into the second blank and click “Next” to begin the removal.
5) Click “Next” to begin the removal when Perfect Uninstaller has found all relating entries.
6) Last, follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
No matter which method you use to uninstall ESET Smart Security 4, after the process above, it will completely removed from the computer.